Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Finally

Finally I have a minute to update without fear that someone will walk in the room and see me. Keeping this blog a secret is almost impossible.

Okay so the nickname for the baby is"Little Bear". That is so much better that saying "it" for the next nine months, or I guess I should say seven and a half months. I can't wait for everyone else to find out. I am so excited to be a Grandmother(wow that sounded weird), but I can't talk about it.

I have so many prayers, thoughts and hopes for this sweet baby. First my prayer would be that he/she would be brought up to know and love the Lord with all their heart and soul. Everything else will fall into place after that. I wonder will he/she have dark hair like daddy or blond hair like mama. Big blue eyes are most likely. What kind of personality??? Oh how I love Little Bear already! I can't wait for dd to start showing, that's when the fun really begins. Seven weeks five days today!

No comments:

Post a Comment