Monday, July 5, 2010

Anticipation

So oldest dd calls and says that she wants to wait and tell me the results of her ultrasound until Thursday when we are together. Ugh!!!!!!!!! I am the world's worst with surprises, and I know if I don't hear from her I tend to think the worst. I guess this is where prayer comes in. I don't know if every mothr feels this way, but if something is going in my children's lives, I feel it too. I hate when my children, or anyone for that matter, has to experience hurt, disappointment or sadness. I will keep praying for a healthy mama and baby. Baby has a cute nick name, but I think I'll wait to use it.

Dinner plans for tonight may or may not work out. Youngest dd just called and said she probably won't be back from the lake until 7 or 8pm. May have to put plans for Lemon Pie and games on the back porch on hold until tomorrow.

Teresa’s Easy Icebox (freezer) Pie (Don't know who Teresa is)

Ingredients:
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)

Directions:
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in milk until blended. Beat in lemonade concentrate. Fold in whipped topping . Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate/freeze until set. Yield: 8 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment