Friday, October 1, 2010

2 Weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

In 2 weeks we will know if Little Bear is a boy or a girl!!! I'm so excited about seeing the ultrasound. We pray each night for Jenna and the baby to be healthy.

I am so ready to hold this little baby and rock him or her. Todd asked how much longer last night. How funny! We told him that Jenna is 18 weeks. He said, "what does that mean?" Emma and I both pounced and said she's almost half way! I better step up the diaper buying. I put everything on hold until we know the gender. I don't know why I quit buying diapers, they're not gender specific.

There are three little words that I have grown to hate-CAN I DRIVE. I was just thinking the other day that in a few months I will never have to teach another child to drive. WooHoo!!! My two least favorite things about being a mom are: immunizations(poor sweet little unsuspecting baby) and teaching children to drive. See what you have to look forward to, Jenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment