Monday, September 6, 2010

Busy weekend

What a weekend! We got to work at our new church building-cleaning the inside and yard work. After working there, we came home and had a big cook out. Sean did a great job with the grilling. We had ribs, chicken, cole slaw, potato salad, baked beans, bread, and cherry dump cake. Jesse did a great job with the potato salad

Then we got to have our first church service there. The preaching was great, and all of us got to go to church together. I loved it. It's nice to be around so many like minded people. Jenna looked very pretty. Less than six weeks and we can find out what the baby is! I can't wait to be able to buy things for Little Bear, other than diapers.

We had a small bonfire last night and made smores. Uh, someone ate four smores. Not me! I could only handle one. They were really good and it was so fun to sit around a fire with cool air all around. I am sooooo ready for Fall.

1 comment:

  1. Smores...what?!!! I'm so mad I missed them :( I'm glad you guys had a great bonfire. I loved being able to spend time with everyone. Charlie and Lola miss you already. Love you!

    ~Jenna

    ReplyDelete