Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summer

I honestly can not believe that summer is coming to an end. Jesse, Emma and Will start classes tomorrow. Jenna went back to work this week. What a great summer. We got to swim so much, and visit Jenna a couple of times. We had the best vacation ever. It was so relaxing. I used to feel like I needed a vacation, after vacation, but this one was perfect.
I pulled up the blog and saw that the little bear on the right is moving along, how exciting. Twelve week ultrasound in 2 days! My mind keeps going to Thanksgiving and Christmas, and then March 4th! I can't wait to see Little Bear, hold Little Bear, kiss Little Bear and read to Little Bear. Next vacation is going to be soooo fun with a baby.
I am ready for fall. It seems like it should be getting cooler and the leaves changing color, but I think we have a little while yet. I just want to rush the season because it is my favorite. Pumpkin Pie, Apple Harvest Cake, sweaters, hiking, and cool crisp air. I have had enough of the humidity.
Emma's senior year is bittersweet. She's worked so hard and done a great job in school, but I am not ready for her to be finished. Life-I wish it could come to a standstill, but with Little Bear here.

No comments:

Post a Comment